NEW 2023 AWARD!
Northshore • Greater New Orleans
Licensed and Insured
OVER 30 YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
• Custom Pools & Spas • Complete Pool Renovations • Landscaping • Lighting •
• Irrigation • Drainage • Outdoor Kitchens • Pergolas •
Pool Construction Info
Choosing the right pool company can be confusing so we came up with a list of construction items that makes Oasis Pools stand out from the rest.
• Pool design, layout and complete construction management by owner Mike Stanton.
• 1 or more skimmers per pool.
• 2 bottom main drains per pool & spa.
• 3/8” steel tied 10” on center.
• Spa walls which are not shared with the pool are doubled to increase strength. This is called a “double curtain.”
• Limestone base under pool floor instead of river rock. This makes for a much more solid foundation and allows water flow beneath the pool.
• Polaris 280 with booster pump for all pools.
• True gunite, not concrete/shotcrete, is used to assure total security of you asset. Unlike vinyl or fiberglass pools, a gunite pool floor and walls form a single entity which means there are no rupture points and pressure is uniformly distributed.